No products in the cart.
Closet Metal Garment Rack with Wood Shelves Open Wardrobe Freestanding Clothes Garment Organizer
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Estimate delivery times:05-07 days (Dhaka), 07-10 days (All Over Bangladesh)
- Returns accepted if product not as described, seller pays return shipping; or keep the product & agree refund with seller
- Easy order via online or Phone Call 01311997407
It’s essential to have some well-designed clothes storage in a bedroom. When the dresser drawers are overflowing and the closets are packed, a freestanding wardrobe is a creative option that will give you extra storage space. Once considered antiquated, this classic piece of furniture is making a major comeback. Gone are the days when a wardrobe was the furniture heirloom that no one wanted. With designs available in every size, finish, style, and texture and so are the storage space.
Years ago, homes were built with closets as an afterthought, if they existed at all. The solution to housing clothes, shoes, and other apparel fell to the clothing wardrobe. The wardrobe was often a stately piece of furniture, made of sturdy wood, metal, Laminated particleboard, MDF, melamine board, veneered board, plywood, and designed to last a lifetime. In fact, there are many antique wardrobes passed down through generations today.
An added bonus, modern wardrobes are often multifunctional, providing features that allow them to double as a media console or kitchen pantry.
- A room-saving clothes rack is very important for the household with limited balcony room
- Structure with iron and density board material, it offers better bearing capacity and a long lifespan
- Designed into horizontal and vertical stretching for more clothes
- Elegant and simple, stylish atmosphere
- Simple design that can easily match any style wherever you place it
- An excellent space saver especially for small or medium room
- Product Dimensions: Length (90 CM), Width (40 CM), Height (140 CM)
- Type: Storage Holders & Racks
- Installation Type: Standing Type
- Use: Dress, shoe, and coat, etc.
- Feature: Sustainable, Stocked, and Steady
- Function: Multi-functional
- Applicable Space: Living room
- Classification: Non-folding Rack
- Design Style: Minimalist, Contemporary, Industrial, Classic, and Modern
- Main Material: Density board and Rust Free Mild Steel
- Metal Color type: Powder Coating / Heat paint
- Density board: Particle Board, MDF, Melamine Board, Veneered Board & Plywood
When choosing the best closet systems, there are numerous options for the modern shopper. Many wardrobes are still constructed with sturdy wood; but while some have ornate or elaborate designs, there are also minimalist options that provide smooth, sleek lines for bedroom storage. Many aren’t made of wood at all, but particle board, MDF, melamine board, veneered board & plywood. Others are made of sturdy fabric stretched around lightweight yet strong metal rods, enabling the wardrobe to be easily moved from one room to another.
Assembly Required: The product requires basic assembly and comes with DIY (Do-It-Yourself) assembly instructions
Care Instructions: Wipe it clean with a dry cloth. Do not use water. Wipe any spills immediately
Disclaimer: The actual color of the physical product may slightly vary due to the deviation of lighting sources, photography, or your device display settings. Please allow a slight dimension difference due to manual measurement.
|Dimensions||100 × 50 × 150 cm|